2018 Ram 1500 Specs & Capabilities
If you’re looking for a full-size, light-duty pickup with robust specs and a well-rounded performance capabilities, the 2018 Ram 1500 has it all. Check out the strong Ram 1500 towing specs and utility features, and then explore the Ram 1500 engine specs–including V6, V8, and EcoDiesel power — as well as other important performance features. And when you’re ready, make the drive from Brooks to Knight Jackson DCJR in Medicine Hat.
Ram 1500 Engine Specs
The Ram 1500 is offered with three different engine choices, each delivering a capable combination of horsepower, torque, utility, and efficiency.
- 3.6L Pentastar™ V6: The base engine in the Ram lineup delivers 305 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque while getting as low as 9.6 L/100 km highway.
- 5.7L HEMI® V8: Step up to the Ram 1500 V8 HEMI® for a total output of 395 hp and 410 lb-ft of torque.
- 3.0L EcoDiesel V6: Opt for the efficient torque-heavy EcoDiesel V6 to get as low as 8.4 L/100 km, as well as 240 hp and 420 lb-ft of torque.
The Ram 1500 is the most capable cargo carrier in the full-size pickup segment:
- Payload: When properly equipped, the Ram 1500 is able to handle a payload of up to 1,880 pounds (853 kg).
- Class-Exclusive RamBox® Cargo Management System: This secure storage unit lets you keep your tools and other gear stored safely in the side of your cargo bed and comes with a useful extender and divider.
- Best-in-Class Cargo Versatility: Inside the cabin, you’ll also enjoy class-exclusive in-floor storage, as well as a flat folding load floor, underseat cargo space, and behind-the-seat storage.
Explore the 2018 Ram 1500 Features Near Brooks
Tour the 2018 Ram 1500 today near Maple Creek at Knight Jackson DCJR, or explore more truck options by discovering Ram 2500 towing capacity. You can also follow us to find the best farmers markets in Medicine Hat.