What We Know So Far About the Upcoming 2024 Jeep Wrangler
2024 Jeep Wrangler Highlights
The upcoming 2024 Jeep Wrangler builds on its iconic history of unmatchable powertrain capabilities, legendary Jeep design, remarkable on and off-road dynamics and a wide suite of innovative and intuitive technologies and active safety systems. “We are raising the bar once again by combining the most capable Wrangler to date, with more technology, comfort and safety features,” Christian Meunier, Jeep Brand CEO, said in a press release. Follow along as the experienced product specialists at Standard Jeep Ram take you through some of its most compelling new features.
A Wide Array of Powertrain Options
The new Wrangler allows you to choose from the most distinct powertrain options, each promising a dynamic performance that best matches all your driving needs. Available engine options include:
- 2.0-liter turbocharged I-4 engine, 270 horsepower and 295 pound-feet of torque
- 3.6-litre V-6, 285 horsepower and 260 pound-feet of torque
- 6.4-litre V-8, 470 horsepower and 470 pound-feet of torque
Along with Jeep’s exceptional functionality and versatility, you also get a comprehensive range of modern technologies that ensure an immersive travel experience. The SUV’s interior is loaded with many new technologies, including:
- The award-winning fifth-generation Uconnect 5 multimedia system
- 12.3-inch digital touchscreen
- Simultaneous connectivity for two Bluetooth-enabled phones
- Fully customizable home screen for quick access to frequently used features and one-touch operation
More Safety Features
Like other Jeep vehicles, the all-new 2024 Wrangler also prioritizes safety with its over 85 available active and passive safety systems and capabilities. All trim levels come standard with first-and second-row side curtain airbags, complementing the standard driver and passenger front airbags, passenger side airbags and front seat-mounted driver airbags for optimum safety and protection against fatal injuries.