In the modern car world, it can be tricky to figure out who precisely owns specific companies, leading people to wonder: Is Chrysler Dodge? Is Dodge Chrysler? Well, in short, Chrysler and Dodge are two separate car brands—so they’re different. But, they do fall under the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles ownership umbrella, just like Jeep, Ram, Fiat, and Alfa Romeo. These days, Chrysler is dedicated to family vehicles for Calgary drivers, while Dodge offers more performance-based SUVs and cars. Learn more about who makes Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and RAM vehicles, and how these brands are each distinct, with Standard Jeep Ram!
What is FCA?
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) oversees the production of Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, RAM, FIAT, and Alfa Romeo. There are similarities between vehicles. For example, they share some proprietary technologies, like the advanced Uconnect® suite of infotainment features. It wouldn’t make sense to slap a bunch of different names on a selection of cars that are identical, though, which is why you’ll find that each of these brands has their own distinct offerings.
The Chrysler Brand
Chrysler, compared to the other brands under FCA, keeps the brand’s lineup small and focuses on family features, like passenger space and safety. The vehicles with the Chrysler emblem are unique to anything else on Maple Creek roads. Chrysler vehicles for sale in Medicine Hat include:
- Chrysler Pacifica - This critically-acclaimed minivan has high-tech safety features and an entertainment system that will keep everyone happy, safe, and entertained.
- Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid - Offering the same advantages as the Chrysler Pacifica, the Hybrid achieves a drive range of 32 miles on a single charge!
- Chrysler 300 - A luxury sedan that prioritizes comfort, the Chrysler 300 sedan is all class. This sedan also produces fantastic horsepower and torque.
The Dodge Brand
Under the ownership of FCA, Dodge has maintained its legacy of American muscle cars. This can easily be seen by glancing at the current Dodge lineup, which includes a full range of performance-focused vehicles:
- Dodge Challenger - The iconic Challenger continues to rip up roadways with jaw-dropping performance.
- Dodge Charger - This souped-up performance sedan has impressive power via its standard 3.6L engine. But don’t worry, there are also available HEMI® options if you want to kick things up a notch.
- Dodge Journey - This family friendly SUV is loaded with comfortable interior features, plenty of technology, and a generous cargo capacity.
- Dodge Durango - The utility of an SUV paired with the performance of a sports car, the super-charged Durango is a true miracle.
- Dodge Grand Caravan - With seating for seven, tech-heavy interior features, and great safety options, the Dodge Grand Caravan is a fantastic minivan choice for Lethbridge drivers.
Explore Chrysler and Dodge at Standard Jeep Ram Today!
From the unique, off-road worthy Jeep Cherokee to the worksite-ready RAM 1500 pickup truck, the FCA offerings ensure there’s something for everyone—stop by Standard Jeep Ram to see for yourself. Schedule a test drive with a Chrysler Pacifica or Dodge Durango, or save some money with our new vehicle specials.
More From Standard Jeep Ram
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Interior
Loaded with premium features, updated technology, and innovative cargo space, the 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee is designed to get Calgary drivers where they need to be in comfort and style without sacrificing convenience. Between the standard and available features in the Jeep Grand Cherokee, and the genuine Mopar parts and accessories available through the Standard Jeep Ram…
2020 RAM 2500 Towing Capacity
Got a tough job that needs a tough truck? Check out the 2020 RAM 2500 for the towing power you need for hauling work supplies to Maple Creek or hitching up a trailer with everyone’s snowmobiles and towing them from Lethbridge to The Crowsnest Pass. The RAM 2500 is built for years of reliability, ready for…
2019 Jeep Cherokee Towing Capacity
The 2019 Jeep Cherokee has always been up for an adventure, but with the impressive 2019 Jeep Cherokee towing capacity figures, you can take on a whole new world of opportunities. The 2019 Jeep Cherokee can tow 2,041 kg, earning this powerhouse a best-in-class distinction — so it’s no surprise that Jeep continues to keep…