What is Uconnect®?
When you buy a recent Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or Ram model, whether it’s new or used, it may have come equipped with the high-tech Uconnect® system. But what is Uconnect®, what can it do, and can you turn Uconnect® off? Find out the answers to all of these questions and more with Standard Jeep Ram’s in-depth guide to Uconnect®. Once you’ve discovered all about how this system can assist you in terms of navigation, entertainment, and hands-free calling, you can contact our expert technicians if you have any further questions.
- SiriusXM Guardian™ and Uconnect® Access: These two features allow drivers to connect to their car, truck, or SUV remotely, and allow access to starting the engine, locking/unlocking doors, and even sounding the horn when you’re not even near the vehicle. You can also upload directions from your phone to the Uconnect® system.
- Audio Options: The Uconnect® system also allows for various audio options that can be connected to by up to 10 devices, and includes HD Radio™, Bluetooth® streaming, and SiriusXM™ radio.
- Available 4G Wi-Fi®: This built-in Wi-Fi® system offers drivers with the ability to check emails, browse the internet, and stream music from more than 40 feet away from the vehicle. There is even a trial version of this service so you can test it out before you commit.
- Voice-Command: This allows for drivers to remain hands-free when answering texts, making calls, or choosing music to play — all simply by utilizing voice commands.
- Navigation System: Drivers in Lethbridge who choose the Uconnect® Navigation package with their vehicle are upgraded to 3-D generated maps with turn-by-turn navigation. Other applications can even help update you with weather and traffic information while you drive.
- Entertainment: Some bigger Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or RAM models have extra entertainment options including the Uconnect® Theater, which provides passengers with dual 10-inch touchscreens.
Explore Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Ram Models with Uconnect® at Standard Jeep Ram
Uconnect® is a truly innovating system that offers drivers an upgrade to their in-vehicle technology and connectivity. If you’re interested in getting a vehicle equipped with the Uconnect® system, then take a look at our new and used vehicle inventories. Also, contact us if you have any questions, and schedule a test drive to see the Uconnect® system in-person.